In today's video, I'm sharing with you my client Morgan's experience with Get Strong Again.
Here are the changes that Morgan has seen while doing this program:
- She has gained physical strength
- She has gotten back some muscle definition
- Her mood is better
- Her body feels great exercising again
- She has been able to keep her period!
In this video, I'm also talking about weight gain after hypothalamic amenorrhea. I kept gaining weight for about a year after recovery and while I accepted it all, it started bothering me at one point.
In the new version of Get Strong Again, I'm sharing my tips and tools that have allowed me to trim down a bit without dieting, and still keep my period!
Note: This nutrition and body composition part will be added to the program on 1/21.
I'm also answering some frequently asked questions about the program:
- I have osteoporosis. It this workout plan okay for me?
- How can I warm up without running?
- Can I do some HIT training with dumbbells or kettlebells at the end of the workout?
If you have any questions about the program, please leave them in the comments or get in touch on Instagram!