Get my brand new guide, Lean Ladies Calorie, Protein and Workout Blueprint here: https://kerstenkimura.lpages.co/lean-ladies-blueprint/
This guide will teach you:
- How to set your calorie goal, whether you want to lose weight, or maintain your weight and put on muscle, or even gain weight to increase your muscle mass even more
- How to determine your calorie goal, using a specific formula that you don't find when using online calculators. You'll learn how to customize it for YOU — because you are unique!
- How to set your right protein amount
- What are the foundational exercises that should be a priority in each one of your workouts
- Which exercises to add on to those foundational ones, to build a toned look and fit physique
- Workout templates and video demonstrations for each exercise.
If you want to look like you actually lift weights, you need this guide. It will save you a lot of time because you'll have a clear guide to follow, instead of trying to just figure things out on your own!
Now, on to today's topic — fat loss and why it might be slow.
Why Your Fat Loss Is Slow
We tend to have certain expectations of how our fat loss should look like, and if it's not as fast, we get worried. We think that it doesn't work, or there should be another, better way of doing this.
But what if your fat loss is supposed to be slow?
But, sometimes it really is too slow. If you've been trying but haven't seen any results for 3 weeks, something is going on – and I'm going to give you a few things you should check.
Make sure to get my Lean Ladies Calorie, Protein and Workout blueprint: https://kerstenkimura.lpages.co/lean-ladies-blueprint/
Subscribe to my YouTube channel for more helpful content on muscle building, fat loss and healthy eating.