I'm bringing you one 10-minute episode a day, each one related to dieting, slowed down metabolism, and fat loss resistance.
Today is Day 7/10, and we're talking about things you can try to bust through your weight loss plateau. I'm going to give you 10 tips, and they can really help you to get the scale moving in the right direction.
FREE Lean Ladies Calorie, Protein and Workout Guide
Do you struggle to lose body fat? Do you feel like no matter what you do, how little you eat, how much you exercise, you're not getting results? Do you feel exhausted and don't know what to do next, because you've tried virtually everything?
If so, make sure to get my Lean Ladies Calorie, Protein and Workout guide.
Here's what you learn:
- Determine your body goal: Fat loss or muscle gain
- Learn how many calories and protein to eat for that goal
- Learn if you have currently been under or over eating for your goal
- Learn how to put together effective workouts, so that you can stop wasting your time and start doing the workouts that actually give you the results you deserve.
Many coaches would charge a good amount of money for this information but you can get it all for FREE!
What To Do When You Hit A Fat Loss Plateau
Have you hit a fat loss plateau, meaning, no matter how you try to reduce calories or add exercise, your weight is not moving?
Watch the video above to understand what might work for you best!
10 Things That Can Help You Through A Fat Loss Plateau
Before we get started, I want you to know thought that your weight is not the only indicator of your fat loss. If your clothing size is going down, you see the difference in photos and measurements, everything is fine and working.
However, if nothing is happening, you may have lost a plateau.
Here are 5 things that you can try, to get through the fat loss plateau — and there are 5 more in today's video and podcast.
- Increase or decrease your calories — if you've been in a deficit for a long time, try to increase. If it's been just a few weeks, try to decrease, but reasonably!
- Increase your protein if it's not high enough. A good target to aim for is 0.6-1 grams of protein per one pound of your current bodyweight, but if you're overweight, use your healthy weight to determine that. If you're currently eating about 0.6 grams, increase it to 0.8 and see what happens!
- Increase fiber. Are you getting your recommended 25-35 grams a day, or are you way under that?
- Have a free eating day, when you don't measure or track. Relax and enjoy yourself. Don't turn it into a binge, but relax. It may help to boost your metabolism. And remember, no guilt
- Track more accurately. Instead of using volume to measure, such as “cup”, “1/2 cup”, “tablespoon” etc, weigh your foods. It's possible that you've been eating more than you thought, and that's why your scale is not moving.
More tips on today's podcast, so be sure to check it out!
If you liked the episode, please give it a thumbs up on YouTube or leave a 5-star review on iTunes.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Leave a Reply