I'm bringing you one 10-minute episode a day, each one related to dieting, slowed down metabolism, and fat loss resistance.
Today is Day 7/10, and we're talking about things you can try to bust through your weight loss plateau. I'm going to give you 10 tips, and they can really help you to get the scale moving in the right direction.
FREE Ignite Your Metabolism Webinar
Do you struggle to lose body fat? Do you feel like no matter what you do, how little you eat, how much you exercise, you're not getting results? Do you feel exhausted and don't know what to do next, because you've tried virtually everything?
If so, Ignite Your Metabolism is for you: https://kerstenkimura.lpages.co/ignite-your-metabolism-webinar/
Webinar time: May 12th 2021 at 4pm PST/7pm EST
On this webinar, you'll learn
- Why you are not losing weight or inches even though you're exercising regularly and limiting your calories
- Why you may experience symptoms like fatigue, irritability, poor sleep and maybe even issues with digestion and cycle health
- But I won't only tell you WHY this happens, but also what is the #1 key to overcome metabolic resistance and finally start seeing the results you work so hard for.
If you can't join the live webinar, no worries — the recording will be sent to everybody who sign up.
However, try to be there, because that way you can ask your questions and I can coach you right there on the call! All participants who join the live call, will also get an early access to a bonus that will really help you to boost your metabolism so that you can start seeing the fat loss results that you've been working so hard for.
What To Do When You Hit A Fat Loss Plateau
Have you hit a fat loss plateau, meaning, no matter how you try to reduce calories or add exercise, your weight is not moving?
First of all, you should definitely join by free webinar, Ignite Your Metabolism, where you learn exactly what happened and why. But until then, there are a few things that you can try, to see if you start seeing a positive change.
Watch the video below to understand what might work for you best!
10 Things That Can Help You Through A Fat Loss Plateau
Before we get started, I want you to know thought that your weight is not the only indicator of your fat loss. If your clothing size is going down, you see the difference in photos and measurements, everything is fine and working.
However, if nothing is happening, you may have lost a plateau.
Here are 5 things that you can try, to get through the fat loss plateau — and there are 5 more in today's video and podcast.
- Increase or decrease your calories — if you've been in a deficit for a long time, try to increase. If it's been just a few weeks, try to decrease, but reasonably!
- Increase your protein if it's not high enough. A good target to aim for is 0.6-1 grams of protein per one pound of your current bodyweight, but if you're overweight, use your healthy weight to determine that. If you're currently eating about 0.6 grams, increase it to 0.8 and see what happens!
- Increase fiber. Are you getting your recommended 25-35 grams a day, or are you way under that?
- Have a free eating day, when you don't measure or track. Relax and enjoy yourself. Don't turn it into a binge, but relax. It may help to boost your metabolism. And remember, no guilt
- Track more accurately. Instead of using volume to measure, such as “cup”, “1/2 cup”, “tablespoon” etc, weigh your foods. It's possible that you've been eating more than you thought, and that's why your scale is not moving.
More tips on today's podcast, so be sure to check it out!
Don't forget to sign up for the Ignite Your Metabolism webinar too.
If you liked the episode, please give it a thumbs up on YouTube or leave a 5-star review on iTunes.