Order Of Priorities When The Goal Is Fat Loss & Muscle Building
Check out today's podcast episode!
In today's episode, I'm sharing with you three categories that we focus on when the goal is fat loss and muscle building.
There's an order of priorities when it comes to muscle building and fat loss:
1) The things that matter the most for muscle building and fat loss
2) The things that are important but not until the first ones are implemented
3) The things that barely matter but we sometimes tend to give too much attention to.
Start doing things the right way, and getting results.
The Exact Blueprint to Get the Exact Results You Want
Introducing: Lean Ladies Calorie, Protein and Workout Blueprint
Get my guide, Lean Ladies Calorie, Protein and Workout Blueprint that tells you how much you should eat and how to train for your goal. Find the guide here: https://kerstenkimura.lpages.co/lean-ladies-blueprint/
This guide will teach you:
- How to set your calorie goal, whether you want to lose weight, or maintain your weight and put on muscle, or even gain weight to increase your muscle mass even more
- How to determine your calorie goal, using a specific formula that you don't find when using online calculators. You'll learn how to customize it for YOU — because you are unique!
- How to set your right protein amount
- What are the foundational exercises that should be a priority in each one of your workouts
- Which exercises to add on to those foundational ones, to build a toned look and fit physique
- Workout templates and video demonstrations for each exercise.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Leave a Reply