Today's podcast is a Q & A podcast where I'm answering 8 questions I've received through my email or Instagram DM's.
If you are already recovered and want to learn about REAL balance after recovery, get stronger, fitter and leaner, stop over eating and balance your hormones naturally, my REBUILD mentorship is what you need!
APPLY HERE: https://kerstenkimura.lpages.co/rebuild/
Simple Strength for Women program: https://kersten-kimura.teachable.com/p/simple-strength-for-women
Questions I answer in this episode:
1. Is it possible to continue to gain weight even after getting your period back?
2. I’ve had three cycles but they’re not super regular. Is it too soon to start exercise?
3. I’ve started exercising but I just don’t know how to do it moderately. I tell myself to work out every other day but then end up doing it every day and getting so exhausted. How can I work out differently?
4. When is it safe to start thinking about body change after recovery?
5. I started tracking my blood sugar because you recommended, and it’s never below 100 in the morning. Help! What can I do?
6. What is the difference between Simple Strength for Women program and the workout program in REBUILD?
7. Do we talk about confidence toon REBUILD?
8. How can you track macros without going crazy?
If you have other questions you'd like me to address in future episodes, please let me know!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Leave a Reply