Get my brand new guide, Lean Ladies Calorie, Protein and Workout Blueprint here: https://kerstenkimura.lpages.co/lean-ladies-blueprint/
This guide will teach you:
- How to set your calorie goal, whether you want to lose weight, or maintain your weight and put on muscle, or even gain weight to increase your muscle mass even more
- How to determine your calorie goal, using a specific formula that you don't find when using online calculators. You'll learn how to customize it for YOU — because you are unique!
- How to set your right protein amount
- What are the foundational exercises that should be a priority in each one of your workouts
- Which exercises to add on to those foundational ones, to build a toned look and fit physique
- Workout templates and video demonstrations for each exercise.
If you want to look like you actually lift weights, you need this guide. It will save you a lot of time because you'll have a clear guide to follow, instead of trying to just figure things out on your own!
Get your free guide!
Other resources mentioned in this episode:
Morozko Method and their Deliberate Cold Exposure Certification: https://www.morozkoforge.com/
Small Group Ice Bath In Phoenix on 8/29/2021: https://urbanjane.co/events/
Why Macro Tracking Is Self Care
Today we're talking about why macro counting is an act of self care.
Macro tracking is sometimes seen as obsessive and taking too much time and effort. It can be the case, but it can also be an act of self care – it really depends on how you look at it.
If your goals are to get healthier, stronger and fitter and these things make you feel great, then it's self care. If you're too strict with it, beat yourself up for small things, or hope to find (self) love by losing fat, then it's no longer self care.
There's a balance between the two. In this episode, I'm sharing with you how macro tracking, when done correctly and approached from the place of self respect, will be a great way to take care of yourself.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Leave a Reply