Get my brand new guide, Lean Ladies Calorie, Protein and Workout Blueprint here: https://kerstenkimura.lpages.co/lean-ladies-blueprint/
This guide will teach you:
- How to set your calorie goal, whether you want to lose weight, or maintain your weight and put on muscle, or even gain weight to increase your muscle mass even more
- How to determine your calorie goal, using a specific formula that you don't find when using online calculators. You'll learn how to customize it for YOU — because you are unique!
- How to set your right protein amount
- What are the foundational exercises that should be a priority in each one of your workouts
- Which exercises to add on to those foundational ones, to build a toned look and fit physique
- Workout templates and video demonstrations for each exercise.
If you want to look like you actually lift weights, you need this guide. It will save you a lot of time because you'll have a clear guide to follow, instead of trying to just figure things out on your own!
Get your guide here:
The Reasons Why You Might Be Snacking Too Much, and Does Increasing Exercise Help?
I got this comment from my recent follower survey. In today's episode, we're going over the reasons why you might be snacking too much, and what you can do about it.
This reader suggested that she could solve the problem if she exercised more, but this will not always be the best solution. In fact, exercising more, especially doing more cardio exercise, can have the complete opposite effect — it may make you even hungrier and you find yourself wanting to snack even more.
Check out today's episode to see what the real reasons for constant snacking are and what you can do to eat better.