Do you know what your #1 tool is, to healthy and sustainable fat loss?
It's eating plenty of protein. Most women overlook this important macro, but this is really the key that you must have, if you want do lose body fat safely and effectively. Get my FREE guide here and get started: https://kerstenkimura.lpages.co/fit-physique-formula/
Stress Management, DUTCH Test And Fixing Hormonal Imbalances with Tina Haupert of Carrots'n'Cake
In today's episode, I'm joined by Tina Haupert, the women behind the Carrots'n'Cake blog. Tina is a Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner who also uses macro nutrition to help women find balance within their diets while achieving their body composition goals.
In this episode, Tina and I are talking about
- Tina's journey from simply documenting her own weight loss journey on the blog, to becoming a Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner and helping thousands of women with their health
- What are the most common issues related to weight loss, fat loss and hormonal imbalances that her clients struggle with
- What is the DUTCH test, what it can show, and how Tina uses it in her work with her clients
- The importance of blood sugar regulation in improving our overall health
- How our lifestyle can increase our cortisol and why this can become problematic
- The importance of liver detoxification for our hormonal balance
- Tina's personal story with extreme stress and chronic fatigue, sugar cravings and weight gain and how she overcame them.
Resources and How To Get In Touch With Tina:
Tina's Website: https://carrotsncake.com/
Tina's Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/carrotsncake/
Tina's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/carrotsncake/
Carrots ‘n' Cake Podcast: https://carrotsncake.com/category/podcast/ or type it into your favorite podcast app
The Everything Macro Diet Cookbook: https://amzn.to/3x39vCm
I hope you enjoyed this episode! Please tell me on Instagram if you listened to it, and share it with anyone who may find it useful.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Leave a Reply