I'm bringing you one 10-minute episode a day, each one related to dieting, slowed down metabolism, and fat loss resistance.
Today is Day 4/10, and we're talking about what are some of the things you might be overlooking, if you're doing strength training, eating right, but still seeing no results.
FREE Ignite Your Metabolism Webinar
Do you struggle to lose body fat? Do you feel like no matter what you do, how little you eat, how much you exercise, you're not getting results? Do you feel exhausted and don't know what to do next, because you've tried virtually everything?
If so, Ignite Your Metabolism is for you: https://kerstenkimura.lpages.co/ignite-your-metabolism-webinar/
Webinar time: May 12th 2021 at 4pm PST/7pm EST
On this webinar, you'll learn
- Why you are not losing weight or inches even though you're exercising regularly and limiting your calories
- Why you may experience symptoms like fatigue, irritability, poor sleep and maybe even issues with digestion and cycle health
- But I won't only tell you WHY this happens, but also what is the #1 key to overcome metabolic resistance and finally start seeing the results you work so hard for.
If you can't join the live webinar, no worries — the recording will be sent to everybody who sign up.
However, try to be there, because that way you can ask your questions and I can coach you right there on the call! All participants who join the live call, will also get an early access to a bonus that will really help you to boost your metabolism so that you can start seeing the fat loss results that you've been working so hard for.
Lifting Weights, Eating Right, But Still No Results?
You've probably already learned that in order to speed up the metabolism and lose body fat, we need to build muscle instead of relying on cardio. We talked about it HERE.
You also know that just counting calories likely won't get you the body you want, if your macros aren't right. And I hope you're not falling for the other fat loss mistakes either — the ones we talked about HERE.
In today's episode, I'm sharing with you a few things that you may still be overlooking, but that play an important role in your fat loss efforts. These things are:
- Sleep. Did you know that those people who sleep 8 or more hours, are able to build about 55% more muscle than those who sleep 5 hours? So, give yourself plenty of time to wind down and get to bed at the right time. I recommend no phones in the bedroom, keeping the lights low, and avoiding any light or noise stimulation before bed. I personally am really sensitive to these things, so I follow this advice myself too. It might we the key for you as well!
- Insufficient Water Intake. It's true that dehydration can cause you to gain weight, so make sure to drink about 1/2 of your bodyweight in ounces. If you weigh 160 lbs, then aim for 80 oz of water. And no, coffee doesn't count!
- Stress. How are you mananging your stress? Is your cortisol sky high all the time? If it is, there's one reason why you're not able to lose fat. If your fat likes to accumulate especially around your belly, this is a pretty good indicator that you might be dealing with high cortisol. Check out the podcast to learn what you can do to turn it around.
Check out today's podcast, and don't forget to sign up for the Ignite Your Metabolism webinar too.
If you liked the episode, please give it a thumbs up on YouTube or leave a 5-star review on iTunes.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Leave a Reply