Get my brand new guide, Lean Ladies Calorie, Protein and Workout Blueprint here: https://kerstenkimura.lpages.co/lean-ladies-blueprint/
This guide will teach you:
- How to set your calorie goal, whether you want to lose weight, or maintain your weight and put on muscle, or even gain weight to increase your muscle mass even more
- How to determine your calorie goal, using a specific formula that you don't find when using online calculators. You'll learn how to customize it for YOU — because you are unique!
- How to set your right protein amount
- What are the foundational exercises that should be a priority in each one of your workouts
- Which exercises to add on to those foundational ones, to build a toned look and fit physique
- Workout templates and video demonstrations for each exercise.
If you want to look like you actually lift weights, you need this guide. It will save you a lot of time because you'll have a clear guide to follow, instead of trying to just figure things out on your own!
Get your guide here:
How To Deal With Sugar Cravings?
About a month ago, I did a survey and asked what my readers and followers need help with. One of the responses was this:
My biggest obstacles are stress eating sweets. As a result, I have sluggish/brain fog/low self worth. The solution would be to learn how to eat properly without sugar crashes.Sugar leads to more sugar and poor eating. I have a negative response to sugar… I can’t stop once I start. If this problem was solved, my weight issues and sluggishness would be greatly improved. This week I have started after listening to you on the Carrots and Cake podcast.I am down 4 pounds and am concentrating on upping my protein using the formula in fit physique.I already feel better!I have been “binge listening” to your podcasts.Have you battled issues with sugar?
This is a great question!
It is true that while flexible dieting is all about flexibility, as the name suggests. But too much sugar will not only slow down our fat loss and muscle building results, but will also cause sluggishness and brain fog, as this reader also says.
Plus, I've experienced myself how decreasing sugar made me hormonally a lot healthier, because my periods got more regular and the pain associated with them went down a lot.
In today's podcast, I share with you 4 tips that will help you, if you're dealing with sugar cravings