Today I want to share with you my client's success story: How she was able to go from really bad food restriction and obsession, to breaking many of her food rules and feeling much, much better.
Please watch the video below to see exactly how her life changed, as a result of learning about food freedom and implementing the right tools.
I hope this story inspires you because many of us are likely struggling with the very same issues:
- Eating the same things over and over again
- Eating the same amounts over and over again
- Food has become boring, but we don't seem to have any power to do anything about it
- Our hair has started to fall out, our skin is dry or develops bumps or other conditions
- Traveling and eating out is hard because there never seems to be anything right to eat
- We feel like a prisoner of our own rules, with no way out.
But there is a way out!
How She Got Unstuck
When we started working together, she had all the problems that I mentioned above. There were foods she had been avoiding for literally a decade. But no matter how scary it was (it sure was!), she had a lot of trust that she is making the right choice by changing her habits. She trusted that it will pay off, and it did.
Over the course of 12 weeks, here's what happened:
- She started eating several foods that had never been allowed to her: meat, oats, tuna salad and she even tried a bagel and some chocolate
- She stopped being so rigid with her meal times (= eating according to the clock) and instead started eating when she was hungry
- Slowly but surely, she allowed herself to have snacks between meals which was new to her
- She started meditating
- Her mind cleared up
- Her focus got better
- Her work got better because she was able to concentrate on her clients
- Her relationship improved because food no longer caused tension between her and her fiancé
- She was able to travel and eat foods that were available wherever she went, and she no longer had headaches and light headedness that she had experienced when she had traveled previously.
Are you reading this and feeling inspired? That's great because all this is available to you too.
You Can Do It
Trying something new is hard, but if you've been stuck in old habits that are not helpful, something has to change.
Remember, if the new way of doing things really doesn't work, if you don't like the freedom, positive mindset, focus, better skin and hair, better relationships — then the old way of restriction is always there.
We have the freedom to make the changes, we choose our own health. Start small and in 12 weeks you can be much farther along the way!
Interested in working with me? Apply for 1:1 coaching here.
michaela Wojnarova says
it seems like if i eat meatt, oats, bagel, chocolate when i am hungry (no according time) .. i should be fine. i also eat snacks And my hair Is ok..but i am everything but no ok
Kersten Kimura says
Food is just one thing. What are the other stressors in your life?