If I had to choose my favorite piece of workout equipment, it would be ketllebell.
- It's versatile – you can work all bigger muscle groups of your body, from legs up to your arms. So many different options!
- If your workout equipment is limited to just kettlebell(s), no problem. Some time ago when I had no gym membership, the kettlebell was all I had and I worked out perfectly.
- Having a kettlebell at home is a great time saver. No need to go to a gym if you are pressed for time.
- It's perfect for metabolic workouts – the type of workouts I like the most!
- It takes only minimal space in your house.
- It's easy to bring with you – anywhere you go by car, you can just throw the kettlebell in your trunk. So, no excuses!
All that said, here's a great kettlebell workout I recently put together. It works on your legs, arm and back, but boy, I definitely felt it the most in my abs the next few days!
Give it a try and let me know what you think!