Get my brand new guide, Lean Ladies Calorie, Protein and Workout Blueprint here: https://kerstenkimura.lpages.co/lean-ladies-blueprint/
This guide will teach you:
- How to set your calorie goal, whether you want to lose weight, or maintain your weight and put on muscle, or even gain weight to increase your muscle mass even more
- How to determine your calorie goal, using a specific formula that you don't find when using online calculators. You'll learn how to customize it for YOU — because you are unique!
- How to set your right protein amount
- What are the foundational exercises that should be a priority in each one of your workouts
- Which exercises to add on to those foundational ones, to build a toned look and fit physique
- Workout templates and video demonstrations for each exercise.
If you want to look like you actually lift weights, you need this guide. It will save you a lot of time because you'll have a clear guide to follow, instead of trying to just figure things out on your own!
Get your guide here:
Now, on to today's topic!
How To Avoid Gaining The Lost Weight Back
Anyone can lose weight rapidly. But fast is usually not sustainable. How many people have lost and gained the same 5-10 lbs? So many. The results didn't last because they likely lost the weight by using some sort of extreme method that took their weight down fast.
You should not be interested in quick weight loss, but you should be interested in sustainable weight loss. The key is really in keeping the weight off.
Many people regain back the weight they lost, and of course, that's discouraging. They end up in a diet cycle, where they try the next one and next one, always losing and gaining the same weight.
In today's episode, I'm sharing 4 most common mistakes that people make, and as a result, they're not able to maintain their weight loss results. By avoiding these mistakes, maintaining our weight becomes much easier.