Have you ever said that your hormones are out of whack?
If you have, the reasons may have been:
– You used to be able to lose weight and fast easily, but none of the things that worked before gives results anymore
– You may even gain weight instead of losing, despite eating so little
– You may have period issues, hair might be falling out, you feel tired all the time.
It may really seem that your hormones are not working properly, and this probably really is the case. But the important thing is, what caused this imbalance and what can you do to fix it?
Before you go and get extensive testing done, take a moment to take a look at your lifestyle and figure out if it’s supporting hormonal health or not. If it is not, then changing your lifestyle is the #1 thing that gets your hormones back to balance.
Note, I’m not a medical doctor, always take the advice of your doctor or other qualified health provider when you have problems with your health.
Get my free resources:
1. Lean Ladies Calorie, Protein and Workout Guide: https://kerstenkimura.lpages.co/lean-ladies-blueprint/
2. Fit Physique Formula FREE Protein Guide: https://kerstenkimura.lpages.co/fit-physique-formula/
Get in touch with me:
Apply to work with me: https://urbanjane.co/apply
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Leave a Reply