Check out today's podcast episode where I'm talking about 6 reasons why you may not be getting leaner.
If you've been wondering why you're not getting results, then you may be missing one of these mistakes.
Are you wondering how much you should eat, to achieve your goals? Are you over eating? Or are your calories way too low and this is why you don't get results?
Many people get it wrong. They over or under eat, or they have no idea how much they are taking in. It's very hard to get results that way.
Even more, a lot of women spend a lot of time working but do it the wrong way — same things over and over again, but little to no results to show for it.
Get my guide, Lean Ladies Calorie, Protein and Workout Blueprint that tells you how much you should eat and how to train for your goal. Find the guide here: https://kerstenkimura.lpages.co/lean-ladies-blueprint/
This guide will teach you:
- How to set your calorie goal, whether you want to lose weight, or maintain your weight and put on muscle, or even gain weight to increase your muscle mass even more
- How to determine your calorie goal, using a specific formula that you don't find when using online calculators. You'll learn how to customize it for YOU — because you are unique!
- How to set your right protein amount
- What are the foundational exercises that should be a priority in each one of your workouts
- Which exercises to add on to those foundational ones, to build a toned look and fit physique
- Workout templates and video demonstrations for each exercise.
If you want to look like you actually lift weights, you need this guide. It will save you a lot of time because you'll have a clear guide to follow, instead of trying to just figure things out on your own!