Most people are interested in saving money, and it seems to be even more important during the times like now. In this episode of the Balanced Vibes podcast, I’m brining you a list of 10 foods that are healthy and won’t you brake the bank buying them.
Here’s what I cover in this episode:
– 10 healthy and affordable foods to buy and cook
– My love for Costco and why it’s so worth it even when you have a very small family
– My old-school Eastern European mindset: Don’t let food go bad, finish it all up!
– My recently discovered tip for peeling hard boiled eggs effortlessly – you need an Instant pot! Instant Pot (affiliate link): https://amzn.to/3yH0dzx
– Why you don’t have to always eat the lowest fat, leanest meats
– How to save time on cooking
– Why it’s not worth it to over-stress about small things, like sweet potato or yellow potato, for example. It does not matter nearly as much as you may have thought!
– Keep your meals SUPER simple and basic
– The more complicated recipes you make, the more money you likely spend
– Start eating leftovers! That saves you time and money too.
Get my free calorie guide called Lean Ladies Calorie, Protein and Workout Guide: https://kerstenkimura.lpages.co/lean-ladies-blueprint/
Get in touch with me:
Check out some client success stories: https://urbanjane.co/client-success/