It's time for another video, and in this one, we talk about working out while recovering from hypothalamic amenorrhea.
Here are the five topics that I cover in this video:
- Cutting back on exercise: How much exactly? Can you run 30 miles per week if you previously ran 50?
- Consider your daily movement. Maybe you move a lot on top of what you do in the gym, you just haven't realized it!
- If you can't run or do Crossfit… What are the forms of exercise that you can do?
- You likely want to schedule even your lighter exercise, like walking and yoga, and never miss a day… But you need to let go of endless scheduling and planning, and stop your monkey mind!
- What else can you do instead of working out? What do you do with your time?
If you'd like to get a notification every time I post a new video, you can sign up for my YouTube channel here.
If there's anything you'd like me to talk about in my blog posts, videos, Instagram stories or weekly emails (you can sign up for them here), just contact me and let me know. I appreciate your feedback!
If you need support on your journey to recover from overtraining or hypothalamic amenorrhea, my ebook, programs and FREE 20-minute coaching calls are available for you! I get back to every email, so let me know if I can help.